Why train with us?
- Learn at your own pace
- Unlimited Free Retakes
- Engaging Video Content
- Approved and Certified Food courses
- Instant digital certificates
- Meets UK / EU Legal requirements
- Outstanding Learner Support
- Train to meet Local Authority/EHO standards
Level 1 - Food Safety Courses
This level 1 award in food safety course in catering, manufacturing or retail is an ideal solution for staff induction training.
The contents of this course follow best practice and are designed to reinforce the importance of good food safety practices in the workplace.
- New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A)
- Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff
- Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
Level 2 - Food Safety Courses
This course is suitable for those learners taking a Level 2 food safety qualification in catering, manufacturing or retail. It is also ideal for employees involved with handling food.
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 2 Food Safety:
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
- Instant digital certificate given on completion of course
Level 3 - Food Safety Courses
This qualification is designed for those who work in a supervisory, management or training role and require the knowledge and skills to supervise food safety in the catering environment.
It provides the underpinning knowledge in food safety law, together with essential knowledge in the areas of food safety law.
- Legislation & Enforcement
- Supervisory Management
- HACCP and food safety management systems
- Control measures from purchase to service
- Design, construction and use offood premises and equipment